• apartment – FOR SALE CAD0 .
in Kitchener East, Kitchener
*Special Incentives for Limited Time*
Free 1 year Leasing service and property management!
Smart Home Technology Package (Smart Door, light and thermostat)!
$0 Development Charges!
$0 Assignment Charge!
Duke Tower Kitchener (DTK) Condos is a new condo development by IN8 Development, located at 32 Duke Street East in Kitchener, Ontario. At the centre of Downtown, DTK will raise 33 stories to be the tallest tower in the city, and surely be a new landmark of Kitchener. With a decade of private and public investment in infrastructure, innovation, business and community culture has transformed the city. Downtown Kitchener is finally ready for you to live here. Duke Tower Kitchener – The Condominium Kitchener Has Been Waiting For.
* MIN walking distance TO LRT TRAIN STATION
* UNIVERSITY OF WATERLOO in UNDER 10 MINS ON LRT
* Sir Wilfred LAURIER UNIVERSITY in 12 MINS ON LRT
* A MIN WALK TO ST. LOUIS COLLEGE
* WATERLOO IT PARK in 15 MINS ON LRT
* MINS TO HUGE RETAIL SPACE
* 15 MINS TO GRAND RIVER HOSPITAL
* IN HIGHLY RATED PUBLIC SCHOOL IN THE COMMUNITY
* NEXT TO COMMUNITY CENTRE
* MINS TO TOYOTA MANUFACTURING PLANT
KNOWN AS THE GOOGLE KITCHNER
• Google Kitchener – Located in the heart of Waterloo Region’s tech sector in downtown Kitchener, Google’s biggest research and development office in Canada is a 10 minute walk from the site.
According to CBRE’s 2017 Scoring Canadian Tech Talent Report, Waterloo Region added 8,400 tech jobs
from 2011 to 2016, a 65.6% growth rate, outpacing growth of Silicon Valley, making it the second fastest
rate of tech labour pool growth in North America
With Many nearby public transportation options (Frederick Street ION stop just outside DTK Condos, and minutes to the Go Station and express-way), close to schools, just steps away from University of Waterloo Kitchener Campus
Fast acess to grocery stores (J&P Grocery) and farmer’s market such as New City Supermarket and Kitchener Market, bite in for fresh exprience.
Never be bored! DTK condo is surround by dining and entertainment in Downtown Kitchener, nearby attractions include the museum, Conrad Center for the Performing Arts, The Registry Theatre, and K-W Art Gallery. Nearby parks include Cherry Park, Victoria Park and Kaufman Park and more.
Building Ammenities: Fitness Centre, Rooftop Garden with Barbeques, Pet Spa, 5th Floor Communal Garden Plots
Condo Fully-zoned with 24 Concierge and Security.